HBase >> mail # user >> Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-09-05, 05:05
+
Ted Yu 2013-09-05, 05:09
Re: Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario
Hi

Have shared to you in Google +....

Can't you see that picture as an attachment in my earlier mail?

Request you to confirm else I will resent the mail with attachment...

regards,
Rams
On Thu, Sep 5, 2013 at 10:39 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I don't see image.
>
> Can you upload to some website ?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Sep 4, 2013, at 10:05 PM, Ramasubramanian Narayanan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > Dear All,
> >

> > For the below 1 to many relationship column sets, require suggestion on
> how to design a Flatten HBase table... Kindly refer the attached image for
> the scenario...
> >
> > Pls let me know if my scenario is not clearly explained...
> >
> > regards,
> > Rams

+
Ted Yu 2013-09-05, 10:06