HBase >> mail # user >> Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario

Re: Suggestion need on desinging Flatten table for HBase given scenario
Hi

Have shared to you in Google +....

Can't you see that picture as an attachment in my earlier mail?

Request you to confirm else I will resent the mail with attachment...

regards,
Rams