Pig >> mail # user >> Using Correlation and Covariance UDFs

+
Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2013-03-26, 22:28
Re: Using Correlation and Covariance UDFs
Hi, Renato:
For CORRELATION, I guess you can do something like
A = load 'random.txt' using PigStorage(':') as
(f1:double,f2:double,.........,f500:double);
B = group A all;
D = foreach B generate group,COR(A.$0,A.$1,A.$2,A.$3,.......A.$499);

For COVARIANCE, I guess the UDF is COV.

Johnny
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 3:28 PM, Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Could anyone be kind enough to point me to some examples on using the
> COVARIANCE and the CORRELATION UDFS described in here?[1]
>

> Renato M.
>

> [1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-277

+
Russell Jurney 2013-03-27, 01:04
+
Houssam 2013-03-27, 13:15
+
Russell Jurney 2013-03-27, 18:30
+
Renato Marroquín Mogrovej... 2013-03-28, 21:41