Pig >> mail # user >> Using Correlation and Covariance UDFs

Re: Using Correlation and Covariance UDFs
Hi, Renato:
For CORRELATION, I guess you can do something like
A = load 'random.txt' using PigStorage(':') as
(f1:double,f2:double,.........,f500:double);
B = group A all;
D = foreach B generate group,COR(A.$0,A.$1,A.$2,A.$3,.......A.$499);

For COVARIANCE, I guess the UDF is COV.

Johnny