HBase >> mail # user >> HBase mapreduce job: unable to find region for a table

Re: HBase mapreduce job: unable to find region for a table
Yes, I can see the table through hbase shell and web ui (localhost:60010). hbck reports ok
________________________________
 From: Jean-Marc Spaggiari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; S. Zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 11:01 AM
Subject: Re: HBase mapreduce job: unable to find region for a table

Hi,

Is your table properly served? Are you able to see it on the Web UI? Is you HBCK reporting everything correctly?

JM

I am running a very simple MR HBase job (reading from a tiny HBase table and outputs nothing). I run it on a pseudo-distributed HBase cluster on my local machine which uses a pseudo-distributed HDFS (on local machine again). When I run it, I get the following exception: Unable to find region for test. But I am sure the table "test" exists.