Hive >> mail # dev >> Merging HCatalog into Hive

+
Alan Gates 2013-02-23, 01:12
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-24, 20:22
+
Alan Gates 2013-02-25, 23:20
+
Brock Noland 2013-02-25, 23:39
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-09, 20:54
+
Carl Steinbach 2013-03-11, 04:29
+
Alan Gates 2013-03-13, 18:56
Re: Merging HCatalog into Hive
Hi Alan,

I committed HIVE-4145, created an HCatalog component on JIRA, and
updated the asf-authorization-template to give the HCatalog committers
karma on the hcatalog subdirectory. At this point I think everything should
be ready to go. Let me know if you run into any problems.

Thanks.

Carl

+
Alan Gates 2013-03-16, 19:10