Avro >> mail # user >> Avro serialization in C# - how to include schema

Re: Avro serialization in C# - how to include schema
The encoder/decoder API is lower-level, used to implement both RPC and
data files, not used directly by most applications.

Data files should be supported in C# in Avro 1.7.5, due out soon.

Doug