Accumulo >> mail # user >> Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page

Re: Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page
So, to be sure I understand.. the "permission denied" messages are mostly a
cosmetic issue? Other than the monitoring page, overall Accumulo
functionality is not impacted in any way?