Accumulo, mail # user - Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page

Re: Resolving the "Permission Denied" Message On Accumulo Monitor Page
Drew Farris 2012-11-01, 13:36
So, to be sure I understand.. the "permission denied" messages are mostly a
cosmetic issue? Other than the monitoring page, overall Accumulo
functionality is not impacted in any way?