MapReduce, mail # user - Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR

Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Xuri Nagarin 2013-09-12, 23:39
I understand it can be contentious issue especially given that a lot of
contributors to this list work for one or the other vendor or have some
stake in any kind of evaluation. But, I see no reason why users should not
be able to compare notes and share experiences. Over time, genuine pain
points or issues or claims will bubble up and should only help the
community. Sure, there will be a few flame wars but this already isn't a
very tightly moderated list.