HBase, mail # dev - [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download

+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:22
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:33
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 01:51
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 12:25
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 17:59
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-04-25, 18:03
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-04-25, 19:56
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 20:11
+
Stack 2013-04-25, 21:08
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-25, 21:55
Re: [VOTE] The 2nd hbase 0.94.7 release candidate is available for download
James Taylor 2013-04-25, 22:04
+1

Downloaded and installed on our internal dev cluster. Verified overall
performance and stability, along with "essential column family"
performance improvement (which is awesome, btw).

     James