Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS escape sequence and use of timestamp header

+
Mohit Anchlia 2012-08-22, 00:52
Re: HDFS escape sequence and use of timestamp header
I see this JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1215 but how do
I take advantage of it? I am using 1.2.0 but %Y %m doesn't work. I just get
number format exceptions.

On Tue, Aug 21, 2012 at 5:52 PM, Mohit Anchlia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> I am using flume-ng 1.2.0 and I need to use %Y%M%D escape sequence. Do I
> need to write some custom interceptor? Could you please point me to an
> example? Currently my AvroClient looks like this:
>

> *public* *void* sendDataToFlume(String data) {
>
> // Create *flume* event object
>
> Event event = EventBuilder.*withBody*(data, Charset.*forName*(
> "UTF-8"));
>
> Map<String,String> headers > *new* HashMap<String,String>();
>
> headers.put(
> "host", *hostName*);
>
> event.setHeaders(headers);
>
> *try* {