Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS escape sequence and use of timestamp header

Re: HDFS escape sequence and use of timestamp header
I see this JIRA https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLUME-1215 but how do
I take advantage of it? I am using 1.2.0 but %Y %m doesn't work. I just get
number format exceptions.