Hadoop >> mail # dev >> Java 7 and Hadoop

Re: Java 7 and Hadoop
I've seen more and more people using java 7.  We are also planning to move
to java 7 due to the eol of java 6 that Scott referenced.

What are folks thoughts on making it officially supported by Hadoop?  Is
there a process for this or is it simply updating the wiki Eli mentioned
after sufficient testing?

Thanks,
Tom