HBase >> mail # user >> Regions in transition

Re: Regions in transition
What is the version that you are using? You can run the tool called HBCK
which should help you.
But before running this what operation were you trying to make?  DISABLED
and then ENABLED a table or it was just normal region assignments while
creating table or
region balancing?

Regard
Ram