MapReduce >> mail # user >> Spindle per Cores

+
Patai Sangbutsarakum 2012-10-12, 17:46
+
Hank Cohen 2012-10-12, 20:45
+
Jeffrey Buell 2012-10-12, 21:19
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-13, 02:35
+
ranjith raghunath 2012-10-13, 02:52
+
Michael Segel 2012-10-13, 02:58
+
ranjith raghunath 2012-10-13, 03:27
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-12, 20:52
+
Ted Dunning 2012-10-12, 19:11
Re: Spindle per Cores
Thanks Ted,

Sorry I was too rush to type. I was asking should I pick number 8 (not count the Hyperthread)
or number 16 (count the Hyperthreads) in order to adjust spindle and cores ratios