Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] BookKeeper 4.1.0 Release Candidate 0

[VOTE] BookKeeper 4.1.0 Release Candidate 0
This is the first release for Apache BookKeeper, version 4.1.0.

It fixes the following issues:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12319145&styleName=Html&projectId=12311293

*** Please download, test and vote by June 5th 2012, 10:00 GMT.

Note that we are voting upon the source (tag), binaries are provided for
convenience.

Source and binary files:
http://people.apache.org/~sijie/bookkeeper-4.1.0-candidate-0/

Maven staging repo:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebookkeeper-169/

The tag to be voted upon:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/tags/release-4.1.0/

BookKeeper's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/zookeeper/bookkeeper/dist/KEYS

Please download the the source package, and follow the README to build
and run a bookkeeper and hedwig service.