Avro >> mail # user >> Map output records/reducer input records mismatch

Re: Map output records/reducer input records mismatch
Hi Scott,

The pair types are Pair<CharSequence, SomeSpecificJavaClass>, but in essence when I call "collect()" then I always provide a java.lang.String object.

The reduce method is
reduce(CharSequence key, Iterable<SomeSpecificJavaClass> values, .....)

Some more detailed info:
the jobtracker and namenode run with:
java version "1.6.0_22"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 17.1-b03, mixed mode)

the tasktrackers and datanodes run with:
java version "1.6.0_24"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 19.1-b02, mixed mode)

Hadoop version is:
cdh3u1

Thanks for suggestions,
Vyacheslav