Accumulo, mail # user - How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?

Re: How Do I Add Split From Shell When Split Value Has Zero (\x00) Byte?
David Medinets 2013-04-11, 16:46
In 1.4.1, using \0x00 results in an error message: BadArgumentException:
can only escape single quotes, double quotes, the space character, the
backslash, and hex input.