Pig >> mail # user >> Hard-coded inline relations

Hard-coded inline relations
I'm new to Pig, and it looks like there is no provision to declare relations inline in a Pig script (without LOADing from an external file)?

Based on
http://pig.apache.org/docs/r0.7.0/piglatin_ref2.html#Constants
I would have thought the following would constitute "Hello World" for Pig:

A = {('Hello'),('World')};
DUMP A;

But I get a syntax error.  The ability to inline relations would be useful for debugging.  Is this limitation by design, or is it just not implemented yet?