Hadoop >> mail # dev >> What is the correct spelling?

What is the correct spelling?
Hi,

I noticed that the isSplitable method (and a bunch of other places in
the Hadoop codebase) writes "splitable" where I would have expected
"splittable" (two 't' instead of one).
All spelling functionality I have indicates the 'double t' version is correct.

Should I correct this in the junit test files I'm touching?

--
Best regards,

Niels Basjes