HBase, mail # dev - HBase - Secondary Index

+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-04, 08:10
+
Jan Van Besien 2012-12-04, 19:24
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-05, 11:04
Re: HBase - Secondary Index
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:28
Thanks Anoop for the reply.  I was planning to reply if not from you.

Regards
Raml

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Jan
>          Yes we guarentee the consistency between user table and index
> table. The put operation will be handled as a transactional way so as to
> make sure the data is added to both tables or reverted back from both. Some
> new CP hooks we have added for this obviously.
>
> -Anoop-

+
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-12-05, 11:40
+