Chukwa >> mail # user >> Re: Connector error

+
dengyule 2012-08-16, 12:10
Re: Connector error
Make sure you have zookeeper host and port defined in hbase-site.xml.  The
error looks like they are not defined.

<property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.property.clientPort</name>
      <value>2222</value>
      <description>Property from ZooKeeper's config zoo.cfg.
      The port at which the clients will connect.
      </description>
    </property>
    <property>
      <name>hbase.zookeeper.quorum</name>
      <value>rs1.example.com,rs2.example.com,rs3.example.com,rs4.example.com,rs5.example.com</value>
      <description>Comma separated list of servers in the ZooKeeper Quorum.
      For example, "host1.mydomain.com,host2.mydomain.com,host3.mydomain.com".
      By default this is set to localhost for local and pseudo-distributed modes
      of operation. For a fully-distributed setup, this should be set to a full
      list of ZooKeeper quorum servers. If HBASE_MANAGES_ZK is set in
hbase-env.sh
      this is the list of servers which we will start/stop ZooKeeper on.
      </description>
    </property>

+
dengyule 2012-08-15, 07:45