MapReduce >> mail # user >> Hadoop and Hbase site xml

Re: Hadoop and Hbase site xml
It's OK, Hadoop does not distinguish different configuration files of NN,
DN, client.
The distinct configuration of different role is identified by the prefix of
parameters such as dfs.namenode.*** and dfs.datanode.***.