Pig >> mail # user >> Re: Importing register/define statements?

+
Ashish Gite 2012-04-29, 06:18
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-29, 06:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-29, 23:24
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-28, 23:21
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-29, 01:03
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-29, 01:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-29, 01:18
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-29, 01:22
Re: Importing register/define statements?
Yes, you can create a single jar (I have used ant targets previously,
there should be some tools available).

Sent from my iPhone