Zookeeper >> mail # user >> write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?

write permission on ZooKeeper Wiki?
Hi,

I wanted to add kafka[1] to the PoweredBy[2] page in the ZK wiki, but didn't
find any edit button. I'm logged in.

[1] http://sna-projects.com/kafka
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/ZOOKEEPER/PoweredBy

By the way: Do you know more projects that use ZooKeeper and are not yet
listed on the PoweredBy page? I could use this list for a talk I'm preparing.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro