Accumulo >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

[VOTE] Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4
Devs,

Please consider the following candidate project as a "sister" release to
Apache Accumulo 1.4.4: Apache Accumulo Instamo Archetype 1.4.4

For those unaware, Keith started this as a pet-project on Github, but
the two of us worked together to make a Maven archetype from it. As
such, this archetype gives a first-time user a way to get an Accumulo
MiniCluster instance up and running with only Java and Maven installed
with examples that run MapReduce and the Accumulo shell against said
MiniCluster.

The release has been staged at
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheaccumulo-070/ using
the instructions found at
http://www.apache.org/dev/publishing-maven-artifacts.html. The
repository (and tag '1.4.4' which the release was built from) can be
found at
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/accumulo-instamo-archetype.git.

I did mess up the invocation of the maven-release-plugin when preparing
the release which is why the tag is '1.4.4' and not '1.4.4-RC1'. I'll
revert my mess if there are problems with this release.

This vote will remain open for 72 hours. For those wondering, I also
have a 1.5.0 release of the archetype that uses Apache Accumulo 1.5.0
ready to go.

Thanks!

- Josh