MapReduce, mail # user - WritableComparable.compareTo vs RawComparator.compareTo

Re: WritableComparable.compareTo vs RawComparator.compareTo
Ravi Kiran 2013-08-31, 07:58
Also, if both are defined , the framework will use RawComparator . I hope
you have registered the comparator in a static block as follows

static
{
WritableComparator.define(PairOfInts.class, new Comparator());
}

Regards
Ravi Magham