Zookeeper >> mail # user >> If i update my conf/zoo.cfg config, must i restart my zk server?

Re: If i update my conf/zoo.cfg config, must i restart my zk server?
Hi,ted,you mean restart old server before new servers?
Let's see the case:

In my cluster, there are three zk server, A,B and C each config three
server address.
Once, i want to upgrade my cluster to five server.
You say:

> configure the new servers
>
> - update the configuration on the old servers
>
> - restart each old server one at a time
>
> - start the new servers

So,  when i config Server C's serverlist, it will be five server in it's
zoo.cfg, and restart it.
Then make change on server b. Once i restart server b, there will be only
two server work in cluster,
and  2< 5/2+1.

So, how the leader will be elect and how the cluster will work ok?

*nileader* ni掌櫃的個人郵箱
*MSN*: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*Weibo*:http://weibo.com/nileader
This email (including any attachments) is confidential and may be legally
privileged, private information of correct recipient and nileader. If you
received this email in error, please delete it immediately and do not copy
it or use it for any purpose or disclose its contents to any other person.
Thank you.
*
本電郵(包括任何附件)可能含有機密資料並受法律保護,屬於ni掌櫃和正確收件人之間的私有信息。如您不是正確的收件人,請您立即刪除本郵件。請不要將本電郵進行複製並用作任何其它用途,或透露本郵件之內容。謝謝。
*