HBase >> mail # user >> Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api

+
anil gupta 2012-10-17, 18:04
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-18, 04:27
+
anil gupta 2012-10-16, 22:35
+
anil gupta 2012-10-17, 02:43
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-17, 04:44
+
anil gupta 2012-10-18, 21:16
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 04:43
Re: Unable to add co-processor to table through HBase api
Hi Anoop,

Sorry, i am unable to understand what you mean by "have to modify the table
calling Admin API??". Am i missing some other calls in my code?

Thanks,
Anil Gupta

On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 9:43 PM, Anoop Sam John <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> >hAdmin.getTableDescriptor(Bytes.toBytes(tableName)).addCoprocessor(className,
>               new Path("hdfs://hbasecluster/tmp/hbase_cdh4.jar"),
> Coprocessor.PRIORITY_USER,map);
>
> Anil,
>
> Don't you have to modify the table calling Admin API??  !!!!!  Not seeing
> that code here...
>
> -Anoop-

Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:23
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 16:07
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 05:31
+
Anoop Sam John 2012-10-19, 05:37
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:40
+
anil gupta 2012-10-19, 05:51
+
Ramkrishna.S.Vasudevan 2012-10-19, 05:54