HBase >> mail # dev >> Dev meetup in the afternoon of 2/19 down at hortonworks!

Dev meetup in the afternoon of 2/19 down at hortonworks!
I just posted this: http://www.meetup.com/hackathon/events/103633042/

If the date is not appropriate, speak up and we'll figure shifting it.

There's a load of dev'ing going on.  Lets do some face-to-face to see if
there is anything we can do to grease ongoing effort.  We should talk about
how we are going to stabilize 0.96 and turn it into a release.

Thanks all,
St.Ack