Drill >> mail # dev >> Issue while building

+
shrinidhi chaudhari 2013-10-10, 09:50
+
Michael Hausenblas 2013-10-10, 09:56
+
shrinidhi chaudhari 2013-10-10, 10:02
+
shrinidhi chaudhari 2013-10-10, 10:05
+
shrinidhi chaudhari 2013-10-10, 11:08
RE: Issue while building
Ran into this same thing on EC2 (Centos) and OpenJDK.

If I recall correctly, you need to explicitly set the JAVA_HOME and not let drill determine the JAVA_HOME.

This happens only with OpenJDK, and it does not happen with Oracle JRE.

Cheers,
-Harri