Flume >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Flume version 1.2.0 (rc1)
+1

I just have two minor notes (I do not consider them show stoppers):

1) Both tar.gz archives contain same folder. Would be nice if the folder would be the same as the archive name minus the suffix. E.g. so that archive apache-flume-1.2.0-bin.tar.gz would contain directory apache-flume-1.2.0-bin instead of apache-flume-1.2.0.

2) LICENSE file is the some for both source and binary distribution. As a result the source distribution contain license notes to jars that are no part of the source release. It's little bit confusing.

Checklist:

* Checked checksums
* Source artifact is compilable
* Tests are passing