HDFS >> mail # user >> How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?

+
Roth Effy 2013-03-12, 10:38
+
samir das mohapatra 2013-03-12, 10:48
+
Roth Effy 2013-03-13, 01:56
Re: How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?
you cannot use RecordReader in Reducer.

what's the mean of you want get the record position? I cannot understand,
can you give a simple example?
On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 9:56 AM, Roth Effy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> sorry,I still can't understand how to use recordreader in the
> reduce(),because the input is a RawKeyValueIterator in the class
> reducecontext.so,I'm confused.
> anyway,thank you.
>

> 2013/3/12 samir das mohapatra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>> Through the RecordReader and FileStatus you can get it.
>>

>> On Tue, Mar 12, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Roth Effy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,everyone,
>>> I want to join the k-v pairs in Reduce(),but how to get the record
>>> position?
>>> Now,what I thought is to save the context status,but class Context
>>> doesn't implement a clone construct method.
>>>
>>> Any help will be appreciated.
>>> Thank you very much.

+
Roth Effy 2013-03-13, 02:50