HDFS, mail # user - How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?

Re: How can I record some position of context in Reduce()?
Azuryy Yu 2013-03-13, 02:12
you cannot use RecordReader in Reducer.

what's the mean of you want get the record position? I cannot understand,
can you give a simple example?