HBase, mail # user - how to reduce zookeeper.out

+
hua beatls 2013-03-30, 13:42
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-30, 14:22
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-30, 14:31
+
hua beatls 2013-03-30, 14:42
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-03-30, 14:56
+
Kevin Odell 2013-03-30, 14:47
+
huaxiang 2013-03-30, 14:53
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-03-30, 14:57
+
Azuryy Yu 2013-03-30, 15:02
+
huaxiang 2013-03-31, 12:34
+
Ashish 2013-03-31, 12:46
+
huaxiang 2013-03-31, 13:25
+
Ashish 2013-04-01, 05:02
Re: how to reduce zookeeper.out
hua beatls 2013-03-30, 14:41
can we just rm it , then touch a new none.

Best R.

beatls