Accumulo >> mail # user >> Waiting for accumulo to be initialized

Re: Waiting for accumulo to be initialized
First off, I'm sorry about you losing data. I thought you recognized
that this would be destructive on your data reading that link you sent
out. I wasn't really advising you from a "saving data" standpoint.

Zookeeper crashing (or even `kill -9`ing) should have no effect on
Hadoop. Did Hadoop come up correctly before you tried to restart
Accumulo? Did you then do the `hadoop namenode -format` and expect to
keep your data? If so, lesson learned?