HDFS >> mail # user >> Is there any method to estimate how many files metadata I can store in name node ?

Is there any method to estimate how many files metadata I can store in name node ?
Hi all,

I'd like to estimate how many files I can store in the my name node
with 8G memory, Is there any estimation method ?

--
Best Regards

Jeff Zhang