HDFS >> mail # user >> Hadoop HA Namenode remote access

Hadoop HA Namenode remote access
Im configuring Hadoop 2.2.0 stable release with HA namenode but i dont
know how to configure remote access to the cluster.

I have HA namenode configured with manual failover and i
defined|dfs.nameservices|and i can access hdfs with nameservice from all
the nodes included in the cluster, but not from outside.

I can perform operations on hdfs by contact directly the active
namenode, but i dont want that, i want to contact the cluster and then
be redirected to the active namenode. I think this is the normal
configuration for a HA cluster.

Does anyone now how to do that?

(thanks in advance...)

--