Hive >> mail # user >> Edit access to Wiki

Edit access to Wiki
Hi,

I'd like to document HIVE-2810 and possibly HIVE-1634 in the wiki.
Could I get edit access? My username is lars.francke.

I think it'd be great to have a policy to accept patches only with
documentation. There's a lot of stuff in Hive that people I know don't
use because it's not documented anywhere.

Cheers,
Lars