Pig >> mail # user >> need help about pig script on this case

+
Sheng Guo 2012-11-20, 00:35
Re: need help about pig script on this case
In pure Pig, you wouldn't do something like this. However, PIg supports
control flow in Python (I really should get on making the JRuby wrapper,
but I digress). You can find docs for this on the pig website. Basically
the control flow is in Python, and you launch jobs from there.
2012/11/19 Sheng Guo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to do some tasks with 'if else' inside the pig
> script, specifically, if the folder exists, we do some statements and join
> the data into some table, otherwise, just ignore this step.
> How can I do this in pig?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Sheng

+