Pig, mail # user - need help about pig script on this case

Re: need help about pig script on this case
Jonathan Coveney 2012-11-20, 01:49
In pure Pig, you wouldn't do something like this. However, PIg supports
control flow in Python (I really should get on making the JRuby wrapper,
but I digress). You can find docs for this on the pig website. Basically
the control flow is in Python, and you launch jobs from there.