Hadoop, mail # user - Error in FileSystem.get()

Re: Error in FileSystem.get()
Ashutosh Chauhan 2009-10-15, 20:46
Each node reads its own conf files (mapred-site.xml, hdfs-site.xml etc.)
Make sure your configs are consistent on all nodes across entire cluster and
are pointing to correct fs.

Hope it helps,
Ashutosh