HBase, mail # user - Put while move or split

Re: Put while move or split
Nicolas Liochon 2012-12-03, 09:43
If a server crashes, its regions will be moved to other servers. So, if a
query fails because the region server does not respond, the hbase client
will retry as well. The principle is to make the failure transparent to the
application using the hbase client.