Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.4.5 (candidate 0)

+
Hanno Schlichting 2012-10-02, 15:20
+
Michi Mutsuzaki 2012-10-02, 19:35
+
Stack 2012-10-02, 05:40
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 06:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-04, 23:13
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-04, 23:10
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-04, 23:15
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-05, 00:04
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 00:07
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 06:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-05, 16:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:55
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 03:58
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-06, 14:06
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 14:16
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-06, 21:25
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-07, 13:56
+
Ted Yu 2012-10-07, 15:34
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 05:17
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 16:05
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 23:17
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-08, 05:05
+
Patrick Hunt 2012-10-08, 05:19
+1

-Flavio

On Oct 8, 2012, at 7:05 AM, Mahadev Konar wrote:

> Given Eugene's findings on ZOOKEEPER-1557, I think we can continue
> rolling the current RC out. Others please vote on the thread if you
> see any issues with that. Folks who have already voted, please re vote
> in case you have a change of opinion.
>
> As for myself, I ran a couple of tests with the RC using open jdk 7
> and things seem to work.
>
> +1 from my side. Pat/Ben/Flavio/others what do you guys think?
>
> thanks
> mahadev
>
> On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> Currently ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7 and ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7 are using
>> lock ZooKeeper-solaris.
>> I think ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7 and ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7 should use
>> a separate lock since they wouldn't run on a Solaris machine.
>> I didn't seem to find how a new lock name can be added.
>>
>> Recent builds for ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7 and ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7
>> have been green.
>>
>> Cheers
>>
>> On Sun, Oct 7, 2012 at 6:56 AM, Patrick Hunt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>> I've seen that before, it's a flakey test that's unrelated to the sasl
>>> stuff.
>>>
>>> Patrick

>>> https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_openjdk7/9/testReport/org.apache.zookeeper.server.quorum/QuorumPeerMainTest/testHighestZxidJoinLate/

>>> seems

>>> the

>>> https://builds.apache.org//view/S-Z/view/ZooKeeper/job/ZooKeeper_branch34_jdk7/8/testReport/org.apache.zookeeper.server/ZxidRolloverTest/testRolloverThenRestart/

>>> in
>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.ZxidRolloverTest.setUp(ZxidRolloverTest.java:63)
>>>>>>
>>> sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:199)
>>>>>>
>>> org.apache.zookeeper.server.NIOServerCnxnFactory.configure(NIOServerCnxnFactory.java:95)
+
Mahadev Konar 2012-10-11, 05:38
+
Alexander Shraer 2012-10-11, 21:42