Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo Monitor

+
Tran, An - 0553 - MITLL 2013-02-04, 13:26
Re: Accumulo Monitor
Eric Newton 2013-02-04, 13:41
You can turn JMX metrics on by changing the file conf/accumulo-metrics.xml.

There's a command-line program that will dump the statistics used by the
monitor program:

$ ./bin/accumulo org.apache.accumulo.server.test.GetMasterStats

-Eric