Pig >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Pig 0.11.0 (candidate 0)

Hi, Bill,
The tarball/rpm/deb does not bundle piggybank.jar. We shall build
piggybank.jar before we wrapping the package. Also in release notes,
we have "This currently only works with Java 1.6.x.", I think this
should not be the case.

I also checked build, rpm/deb installation, tutorial, contrib build,
all others looks good.

Thanks,
Daniel