HBase >> mail # user >> RS unresponsive after series of deletes

+
Ted Tuttle 2012-06-13, 19:09
+
Stack 2012-06-14, 17:38
+
Ted Tuttle 2012-06-14, 19:36
+
Ted Tuttle 2012-06-18, 22:08
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-06-18, 22:17
+
Ted Tuttle 2012-06-20, 20:49
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2012-06-20, 21:32
+
Ted Tuttle 2012-06-21, 00:07
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-21, 03:52
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-21, 04:33
Re: RS unresponsive after series of deletes
> Do your 100s of thousands cell deletes overlap (in terms of column family)
> across rows ?

Our schema contains only one column family per table. So, each Delete contains cells from a single column family.  I hope this answers your question.
+
Ted Yu 2012-06-21, 05:13
+
Ted Tuttle 2012-06-21, 14:02