Accumulo >> mail # user >> [poll] Accumulo 1.5.0 compilation against Hadoop 0.20.205.0

+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 02:15
Re: [poll] Accumulo 1.5.0 compilation against Hadoop 0.20.205.0
There will still be runtime failures since hadoop 0.20.205.0 does not
contain any version of commons-io. I had assumed that we agreed that hadoop
1.0.4 was the new minimumly supported version.
On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:15 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> All,
>
> Accumulo-1.5.0 introduces a change that happens to break compilation of
> Accumulo against Hadoop-0.20.205.0. We have the ability to fix the
> compilation issue, but we're curious if people are still using this old
> version of Hadoop.
>
> Do we have any users that are still relying on a 1.5.0 release of Accumulo
> to compile against Hadoop 0.20.205.0?
>
> Thanks!

+
Josh Elser 2013-04-17, 14:26
+
Bell, Philip S CIV SPAWAR... 2013-04-17, 17:07