Hive, mail # user - Building hive package against latest hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

+
wesley dias 2013-09-21, 10:18
Re: Building hive package against latest hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Jagat Singh 2013-09-21, 11:10
Its defined in build.properties

You can try changing there and build.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hive/trunk/build.properties?revision=1521520&view=markup
On 21/09/2013 8:19 PM, "wesley dias" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Hello Everyone,
>
> I am new to hive and I had a query related to building the Hive package
> from source. Is it possible to build a hive distribution against the latest
> hadoop source which is hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT?
>
> Currently, when I create a hive distribution and try running it against
> the latest hadoop package created by me It give a build not supported
> message. So just wanted to check it there was a way to build Hive package
> from ant using latest hadoop version present in source.
>
> Regards,
>
> Wesley

+
wesley dias 2013-09-21, 11:43