Hive >> mail # user >> Building hive package against latest hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT

Re: Building hive package against latest hadoop-3.0.0-SNAPSHOT
Its defined in build.properties

You can try changing there and build.

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/hive/trunk/build.properties?revision=1521520&view=markup